Celonis Data Engineer (Sr Professional, Database Design & Admin)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42020
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.
With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements databases, including data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security
- Maintains the organization's databases across multiple platforms and computing environments
- Develops and implements database recovery plans and procedures and analysis and development policies, standards and procedures
- Collaborates with database software vendors and external technical support on issues such as software upgrades, problems and potential solutions
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Must be highly experienced in Celonis
- Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.