BDM - Solutions Architect
Bangkok, CH, Thailand
Job ID: 40241
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model within technical team. To compliment this dynamic team, we are currently looking for a Solutions Architect in our Thailand team.
The Solutions Architect role is an end-user and partner facing technical business resource charged with supporting the Sales Executives selling into target customers.
An ideal candidate will have Technical, Financial and Business acumen.
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical products and/or cloud services and solutions directly to current and new customers through Ingram Micro partner network. Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus. Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
What you bring to the role: Recognized both within and outside the organization as thought leader in area of expertise.
- Develops solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious by taking a broad and strategic perspective that anticipates internal and/or external business challenges.
- This is the highest level of technical strategist comparable to senior level management. Individuals that qualify have decades of technology experience including cloud services.
- Provides a future vision of technology and are on the leading edge of research and development for the corporation. Works in a high level of autonomy in a complex environment.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess a broad knowledge of the professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results. Determines and develops an approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study, and experience.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Matching solutions with the corporate environment, ensure that a new system will fit the existing enterprise environment
- must have a profound knowledge of available technologies to suggest the best solution according to the incoming requirements and existing environment
- High level of written and conversational English
- Have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems
- Cooperation and team play
- Typically requires advanced technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/technologies/processes.
- Expert level certifications are an advantage
- A Minimum of 10 years of functional experience including a minimum of 2 years position-specific experience of IaaS selling
- Experience designing, executing or supporting IT cloud solutions.