Cloud Marketplace Operations (Intern)
Job ID: 37366
Position: Marketplace Operations Specialist
As a part of the Technical Operations Team, the Cloud Marketplace Operations Specialist will support the deployment and configuration of Cloud Marketplaces by executing, supporting and maintaining tasks that might include billing, taxation, translation, product, and related setup. The individual will also work on new features and improvements related to the Cloud Marketplace and work closely with the Platform Product Management team to help define requirements.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Deployment and configuration of Cloud Marketplaces, including billing, taxation, payment and related setup.
- Initiatives for new features and improvements and works closely with the Marketplace Product Manager on these initiatives.
- Review, guidance and contribution toward Marketplace business requirements, may be the author and owner of the business requirements, may define functional requirements, and/or contribute toward the final solution design.
- Define some end-to-end processes for the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, and acts as the process owners.
- Provides review, validation and consultation in several functional areas, including but not limited to
- CloudBlue Commerce platform
- User Interfaces and their performance
- Performance dashboards
- Service provisioning failures, and
- Monitoring and Alerts.
- Might be responsible for or consulted on various ITIL processes including
- Continuous Improvement.
- Incident Management, and
- Change Management
- High level of English (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ready to work in a global company, with different cultures and time zones
- Willing to learn and develop new skills
- Good knowledge of deployment methodologies and processes
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and processes
- Project Management skills