Sales Quotation Specialist - Cyber
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Job ID: 42054
Ingram Micro, a Fortune #100 company helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™ - helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on Cloud, Mobility, Technology Lifecycle, Supply Chain and Technology Solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
What you’ll do
We are currently hiring multiple Quotes Specialists to champion our Cyber Security product range, in our growing technology solutions business. Our Quote Specialists are customer service focused, and solutions orientated. Your role will include but not limited to:
- Providing accurate quotes and advice by utilizing team quote tools and vendor provided resources
- Responsible for facilitating the introduction of products, programs, including services technology capabilities
- Driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services whilst Identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Proactively work with the existing outbound sales teams’ pre-sales to provide best possible solution
- Learn and Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages including technical certification
- Energetically contributing to our team culture and strategy
What you’ll bring
- An interest in technical products and offerings
- Previous experience with Fortinet / Trend Micro / McAfee / Eset / Sonicwall is advantageous
- Proven exceptional customer service and organisational experience
- Sales intuition to take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure, adapt and be flexible to work demands
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Training & Development
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
Unfortunately, due to COVID 19 and travel restrictions only candidates who are onshore and hold current Australian Work Rights (no sponsorship) will be considered at this time.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey! Be #Upstoppable
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.