Deputy Manager Finance-IND 649000
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41674
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Analysis of company’s monthly performance to CFO and commentaries to HQ
- Act as a SPOC for in-house profitability tool, which is capable for micro analysis e.g. performance across products / regions / customers
- Co-ordination with business units for forecasting / budgeting
- Submission of forecasts / budgets to HQ in prescribed formats and along with supplemental schedules
- Collaboration with other stakeholders in finance and preparing a weekly update for country leadership team, identifying key drivers for current months’ performance
- Decks for monthly business – finance connect meetings
Should be a CA
with 4-5 years' experience or ICWAs
with 8-10 years' experience.What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents