Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012
About Ingram Micro India
Ingram Micro India is the top IT Distribution company in India with nationwide presence at nearly 40+ locations with over 2000 associates. As a subsidiary of Ingram Micro worldwide we bring to India the best of business practices and our state-of-the-art information systems in worldwide distribution. We are committed to be the best wholesale provider of IT products and services in India providing real value to our customers and principals.
Our business is in rapid growth and we are looking for a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition, a seasoned professional to join our vibrant HR Team in a lead role to be based in Mumbai, India. Your key focus will be attracting key diverse talents with critical capabilities within the Technology industry, building a strong employer brand, and increased awareness of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
In this job you will report to our Executive Director HR, Minakshi Samant and you will collaborate and partner with our business leaders to drive the Talent Acquisition goals across India.
What will you do?
- Drive Results: You will bring “Hands on” TA experience with future ready mindset driving the end to end hiring strategy (full recruitment life cycle) for India organization, by attracting right people in the right place, at the right time, thereby to become an employer of choice.
- Time management and timely delivery: You will provide measurable results supporting business to attract talents and measure success through analyzing the TA metrics (i.e., Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Diversity, Source of Hire, Cost Per Hire), driving an effective talent acquisition process, thereby providing the best candidate, and hiring manager experience.
- Have a strategic mindset: You will foresee future possibilities for continuous improvement, thereby creating newer way of doing things for organizational success.
- Lead the team: You will manage and lead teams, providing direction, understanding resource capability, and successfully driving results thereby winning a high-performance culture driven under high pressure environment.
- Have customer mindset on top of mind: you will lead and drive a strong customer experience for candidates and our hiring community, while adhering to compliant recruiting and hiring practices.
- Be a Change agent: You will bring an agile mindset, focused on problem solving through creative solution and thrive in an environment where change and growth are constants.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have proven extensive experience in Talent Acquisition (minimum of ten years), and a recognized subject matter expert with Multi-National Corporations (MNC) or large organizations preferably with a technology / distribution company.
- You have an expert level of talent search techniques (i.e., algorithmic, and Boolean) and a strong understanding of technology, social media, HRIS and processes.
- You have an experience in using analytics as a tool for monitoring performance.
- You build strong collaborative relationships with our international Talent Acquisition Community, HR Business Partners, hiring managers and business leaders.
- You will positively influence your stakeholders to adapt Talent Acquisition policies, practices, and procedures in India (which are in alignment with our regional Talent strategy, to support consistent and seamless recruitment delivery and experience.
- You are a problem solver and solution provider to meet the hiring needs of business at right time in right manner and an ability to handle multiple projects with solid organization and presentation skills and customer service orientation.
- You will deliver results maintaining the service level agreements and must have worked in a high pressure/ high octane environment that is passionate about business priorities, enablement, and growth.
- You are a great motivator and a change agent driving high performance culture within the team and guiding them to attain goals.
- You possess a creative mindset to attract talents using various techniques and thereby supporting organization to promote the employer brand.
- You have an educational track record of BE / B. TECH and/or equivalent with master’s in business administration (MBA).
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to work with a global leader in technology and a team who believes in learning new skills, sharing ideas & driving results collaboratively.
We care for you and assure a psychologically safer environment, by giving greater value to overall wellbeing through our exclusive Employee Assistance Program.
You bring the talent; we provide the opportunity to begin a long-term career with ample opportunity to unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.