Business Value Architect - Celonis (Consultant, Project Management)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42087
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Business Value Architect - Celonis (Consultant, Project Management) is responsible for identifying opportunities for operational improvement using the data mining capabilities of Celonis.
The BVA will collaborate closely with business teams (both GBS and country landscape) to validate and prioritize opportunities and support the development and implementation of action plans to capture measurable benefits. This role functionally reports to our Celonis CoE Lead.
What you bring to the role:
Business & Data Analysis for Celonis (80%)
The Business Value Architect (Celonis) is a key function within the Celonis COE that will work with business teams to support the strategic objectives by leveraging the value of Celonis. By combining strong data analytics skills with business process understanding, the BVA will also support the adoption of Celonis across the organization. The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
Identify Celonis business use cases to drive areas of process improvement within operations
- Lead value realization workshops that result in clear opportunities for benefits realization
- Coordinate with GBS and country business teams to prioritize, scale and leverage use cases to maximize opportunities
- Develop clear benefits framework and consistent approach to metrics (i.e., costs reduction, working capital improvements, etc.)
- Maintain and adapt Celonis data models based on user requirements
- Define and enable use case action plans and monitor implementation and adoption
- Measure and communicate the value and success stories of implemented improvements
- Collaborate and work closely with the other COE functions to support business requirements (i.e. identification of new data model requirements, associate training, user enablement, etc.)
End Results: The BVA, Celonis is expected to lead, coordinate and manage the value cases identification to ensure realized benefits and action plan adoption At least 80% of their time is expected to be related to Business and Data Analysis.
Change Management & Communication (20%)
- The ability to effectively and concisely communicate with all project team members, project sponsors, project managers of other projects, and Sr. Staff members, and engage with members of Ingram business operations and project customers / partners
- Clearly present outcomes of use cases and translate business use cases to process improvements and communicate benefits
- Foster a culture of Celonis a part of the daily routine across operational teams
- Identify and ensure execution of any change management initiatives related to use case action items
End Results: Collaboration with Stake Holders, Project Team members and other GBS towers is expected to be a heavy involvement from the BVA and COE team.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- Minimum of a 4- year degree years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience. Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company
- Proven expertise in data analytics skills and process improvement initiatives
- Experience with Celonis is a required
- Certification in PMP / LEAN or similar methodology is an advantage