Sr. Product Manager - IBM
This job posting is no longer active.
Bangkok, CH, Thailand
Job ID: 42027
- Working directly with our vendors, internal sales teams, and business development managers to maximize market share of the vendor’s products.
- Proactively engaging with resellers to build relationship and grow mind share for your portfolio
- Building strong relationships with our vendors and working collaboratively alongside to ensure all opportunities are capitalized on
- Quarterly business review and planning with vendors
- Cascading the agreed market plans internally to maximize sales through heightened goal alignment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in IT related fields. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing is preferred
- Solid relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong channel experience in the Software/Security /Business Analytics market is highly desirable.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Product Management or Vendor Management role
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Proficiency using tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint at an intermediate to advanced level
- Experience in driving sales, pipeline and various incentive programs
- Advanced presentation skills