Enterprise Solutions Architect – CloudBlue
Barueri, SP, Brazil
Job ID: 41468
Enterprise Solutions Architect – CloudBlue Connect
Key focus is to technically demonstrate the value of CloudBlue Connect enabling Product Information Management, Digital Distribution, Catalog Management and Partner Relationship Management use cases by identifying and designing integrations between ISV’s and SP’s IT systems and CloudBlue Connect.
The Solution Architect will provide thought leadership to our clients. He / she will help the services delivery teams to fulfill the vision design to end customer business outcome and to differentiate CloudBlue Connect, and optimize services returns. He / she will partner with the enterprise Sales representative Located in São Paulo/BR to design high value solutions for OEM’s, ISV’s, SP’s, Media Companies, Distribution companies and Retailers.
Day to day activities:
- Act as a technical resource and mentor for sales teams, customer and service provider cloud planning, and implementation teams.
- Help the enterprise sales representative located in São Paulo/BR to close new deals and drive results in large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex cloud-based solutions.
- Designing architectures for our customers to accommodate CloudBlue Connect into their landscape
- Conduct workshops with resellers and their end customers to understand the existing workload and technical environment and design solutions that matches CloudBlue capabilities to meet their needs.
- Leverage different tools to help partners to design solutions, conduct proof of concepts, orchestrate, deploy and configure services over CloudBlue Connect.
- Use innovative and creative approach to problem-solving in each sales opportunity with the ability to organize and host training, webinars and present cloud architectures and solutions to senior management teams.
- Translate the strengths of CloudBlue Connect capabilities into creative business solutions and clearly, succinctly communicate it to a broad mix of audiences
- Take a leadership position through the Ingram technical sales process and guides prospect and customer teams to solutions that will scale for their business requirements.
- Take a leadership role in advising internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.