Cloud DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 41734
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Designing, developing, testing and debuging operating systems components, software tools, and utilities with the following technologies:
- Git, Infrastructure as Code
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud IaaS services (Cloud formation, ARM templates)
- CI/CD pipelines (argo, SonarQube)
- Configuration management systems (such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet), bash/Powershell scripting
- Analyzing system software design requirements
- Ensurings system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Defining systems software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Remote working from any location within Spain, along a small, coordinated and agile-practicing team mostly based in Seville.
What you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently, autonomously, with limited supervision, determining their own work priorities based on general guidelines from management.
- Manages projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of coworkers.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures, providing a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Customer focus and good English communicating skills.
- Four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience, with some of it specific to some of the technologies mentioned above.
- Knowledege of Git, Docker and Kubernetes.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.