Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services provides supply chain solutions to help businesses connect supply and demand. Our solutions support the entire device lifecycle, including an expansive global logistics network and innovative technology. Our customers, ranging from fast-growth brands to Fortune 100 enterprises, rely on us to drive their success in the rapidly-evolving world of commerce and businesses.
Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services is a trusted provider of commerce and fulfillment solutions globally, providing on-demand and enterprise solutions from 150 distribution centers in 52 countries, helping brands and retailers deliver buyer-friendly delivery experiences. We connect brands and retailers to create new sales channels, add assortment and create demand.
Project Management is a team of individuals that drive new business opportunities for existing and future clients. The Sr. Project Manager is a dynamic position that would be responsible for the coordination and success of new business opportunities. We are seeking an ambitious, bright, organized candidate with project management, operations and supply chain experience to join our team at our Irvine corporate office or a US based facility office.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
The Sr. Project Manager’s responsibilities will include managing functional areas in meeting key initiatives such as new/current business solutions and proposals and projects the enhance the business. Functions will include requirement reviews, solution recommendations, proposal writing and project plan management. The work will be accomplished through initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing business initiatives as outline in the scope, timeline and budget of the project.
Project Manage initiatives that pertain to the livelihood and advancement of the business
- Supporting Actions: Initiating, planning, executing, monitor & control and closing projects. Each phase of the project will include weekly progress reviews, requirements gathering for scope description, functional area working sessions on solution, project plan completion and management, costing and price management plus executive communication. The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for a quality proposal which includes solution understanding, solution and/or capabilities writing, plus attention to detail to ensure the solution supports the requirements. Strong support needed to assist the facilities, IT and key functional business groups with managing key deliverables ensuring a successful and quality project.
- End Results: Completion of a project to include the management of timeline, scope and budget with proper documentation for future reference. Goals and scope should be clearly identified in the beginning of each project in order to properly close with measureable activities completed.
- Percentage: 65%
Project Manage complex client and warehouse projects, programs, and teams working closely with Technology and Operations’ teams, and cross-functionally with other key Ingram Micro functions.
- Supporting action: Lead and coordinate project planning activities, and develop detailed plans and schedules, with a keen focus on process. Manage communication of progress/status within the core team and external teams (customers, partners, etc.). Escalate issues appropriately when necessary. Identify execution risks and work to eliminate, manage or mitigate those risks. Lead regular reviews with key stakeholders. Ability to contribute to the growth and maturity of our Project Management organization.
- End Results: Well managed project paying attention to scope, timeline and budget with the ability to manage change and profitability verification.
- Percentage: 15%
Enhance business procedures
- Supporting Actions: Working with functional area resources to outline new or refined business procedures for the better of the business. Actions would include testing new procedures, thoughtful recommendations of process improvements or enhancements, documentation of policies and procedures and training the business.
- End Results: The end result would be a verified and quality business procedures, thorough documentation plus the ability to audit and process improve in a post project evaluation.
- Percentage: 10%
Perform a meaningful role in the long-term planning of business initiatives aimed at ensuring efficiency and longevity
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Supporting Actions: Collaboration and thoughtful input as to new business initiatives with inputs to potential issues or advantages. An ever expanding knowledge of the business unit and its goals in order to make thoughtful recommendations for further enhancing programs, tools and functionality.
- End Results: Short and long term plans that support the business unit’s goals and the ability to track and prioritize while being able to multi-task in a high pace environment.
- Percentage: 10%