Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
Job ID: 42172
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA, you will be responsible for hiring top talent across the EMEA region, for our regional and global teams located across EMEA.
The location for this full-time job is Viladecans (near Barcelona) in Spain. You will report directly into Marc Stuut, our Senior Manager Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC.
We are looking for someone who is available to start in April or May, for an initial period of 12 months, with an option for extension or a permanent job.
What will you do?
Last but not least, in this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist you will ensure that we further lower our time-to-hire and cost-per-hire, increase our candidate experience and quality of hire.
- You are responsible for the full Talent Acquisition life cycle.
- You will evaluate passive and active candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our international hiring managers and qualify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills and experience via our Hire Great methodology.
- You will partner with our hiring teams, to drive results, utilizing data and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall progress.
- You will proactively advise, support, and inform hiring managers and other stakeholders with our recruitment demand plans.
- You will inspire our candidates and hiring managers through developing relationships and maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates for future jobs.
What Talent do you bring?
To be successful in this job of Talent Acqiusition Specialist, you need to have a relevant Bachelor's or Master’s degree, as our industry, services and products are fast-changing and complex.
- You have proven extensive experience in a similar job.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience with sourcing top talent in the following industries: Cloud, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Distribution, and Logistics organizations and Tech/IT.
- You are experienced with using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- You have experience working in an international organization and with various cultures.
- You know how to use social selling in your recruitment activities and leverage our great brand to attract talent.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.