Mgr, Business Operations Cloud - META
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 41906
About Ingram Micro:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About Ingram Micro Cloud:
Ingram Micro Cloud one of the 3 Global Business Units of Ingram Micro which focused Public Cloud Business via our 55,000+ channel partners worldwide. We lead the Cloud Business with our Cloud marketplace which is running in more than 55 countries and with over 200+ cloud products and over 12 million seats worldwide. Our business model is to help channel partners to transform their business to cloud services business and help their customers with cloud solutions.
We’re looking for a Mgr, Business Operations Cloud - META is responsible for monitoring and improving our organization´s functions as well as building processes based on business goals defined by the META chief Executive and cloud leadership. In this role you will be also responsible for measuring the efficiency of systems and procedures whilst contributing to its development and improvement. Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions are in line with the strategic goals.
What will you do?
- You will operate at the intersection of sales and marketing, leading a support function that drives commercial effectiveness and efficiency enabling the achievement of profitable growth targets whilst providing an outstanding service to partners and vendors across the META region.
- Internally, you will establish superior operational performance by collaborating with all of Ingram Micro teams across the region in order to implement, improve and consolidate new and existing end-to-end cloud processes that leverage available systems, tools and processes. Externally, you will focus on ensuring best in class cloud platform experience, modern support, and satisfaction to, both, Ingram’s partners and vendors.
- You will be tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring delivery and service KPIs
- You will maximize the efficiency of all business procedures contributing to the design of the Sales Process. Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments. Empowers the use of the CRM
- You will monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise and build processes that meet business objectives and ensure compliance
- You will be collaborating with Cloud and META finance team, monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- You will contribute to the attainment of quarterly and annual assigned revenue and margin targets
- You will work with key contacts in top customers to understand their challenges when working with IM Cloud in order to align our business operations with customer´s expectations
- You will provide business operations and analysis leadership to the extended Cloud team
- You will work with key vendors from a business operations perspective to coordinate a successful alignment and facilitate marketing and sales joint initiatives
- You will actively participate in regular forecast & business reviews at the country and region levels.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- You have good knowledge of operations management and experience with forecasting models
- You have the ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- You have good communication skills and customer executive experience
- You have executive presence, influence and ability to collaborate & motivate across the organization
- You have leadership and Relationship Building Experience
- You have good analytical and decision-making ability
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .