Dynamics 365 Developer / Analyst (CRM)
Baltimore, MD, United States
Job ID: 37789
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
About this Business Unit: (Technology Solutions)
This position can be Remote/Field based.
Ingram Micro Technology Solutions helps businesses work smarter and more profitably by delivering technology and value-added services to more than 200,000 business customers. We simplify and accelerate complex sales channels for approximately 1,700 suppliers with technical expertise and scale to access customers around the globe.
About this role: Dynamics 365 Analyst/Developer
If you have solid C# programming skills, have developed plug-ins, used MS Power Platform to consume API's, then please apply!
About the Team:Key skills
The IM360 team is expanding to become a rapid development team for the US. Creating products to be consumed by internal and external business unit.
: C#, Power automateWhat you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manage projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex. Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters. Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job. Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization. Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers. Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience. Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.