Moscow, Russian Federation
Job ID: 42159
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
Ingram Micro Cloud is seeking a talented Technical Trainer with a superb technical acumen and can-do attitude focused on supporting the hyper-growth of our infinite ecosystems of SaaS and IaaS solutions.
Being a Technical Trainer, you will be responsible for onboarding of new Cloud Associates, implementing technical training courses and preparing corresponding materials. This will include CloudBlue platforms operation and administration, new platform functionalities overview as well as trainings for related technologies and tools used the team (Azure administration, networking basics, scripting, etc). You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert, collaborating with various stakeholders across Ingram’s infinite ecosystem to ensure training is replete with product information, features and enhancements, bugs and fixes, roadmap and releases. You will be responsible for adapting the training material to suit the roles and responsibilities of teams across the Cloud organization. You have a strong technical background in CloudBlue and have a penchant for teaching others. You must possess exceptional problem-solving skills, strong work ethic, self-determination and solid communication skills.
- Organize, facilitate and deliver technical training globally to Cloud Associates through various delivery methods
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for CloudBlue platform, its installation, configuration and troubleshooting, through active participation
- Coordinate with various stakeholders including Product Management, Engineering, HR, Sales, Customer Service and Marketing on CloudBlue product features, bugs, enhancements and roadmap
- Design training programs centered around the CloudBlue platform for various audiences
- Develop, revise and update training content
- Manage technical knowledgebase including how-to articles, known issues, bugs and workarounds
- Diagnose and troubleshoot CloudBlue in collaboration with operational teams
- Other projects as required by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Technical Training experience in an enterprise-level cloud provider company
- Experience with OSS/BSS enterprise level applications
- Proven excellence in support engineering or similar role
- Good understanding of technical support processes, procedures, operations, and tools
- Understanding of Cloud concepts
- Good knowledge of Azure, AWS, GCP and their services
- Understanding of container virtualization technologies and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with Webservers and Databases – Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of application and internet Protocols – TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), FTP.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Good technical documentation skills
- Drive operational efficiency and improvements
- Passion for providing exemplary customer service
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and proactive in performing duties
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to travel to deliver training on site
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure certifications
- Kubernetes certifications
- Experience working with CloudBlue products
- Experience working with API (REST, Oauth)