Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41528
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Vendor Debit Supervision: - (Cloud & Advance Solutions)
- To ensure appropriate process is followed to ensure accuracy and timeliness maintained in claim preparation
- To attend and resolve queries from vendors and product management.
- Disputes with vendors are timely filed and resolved quickly
- Keeping track of outstanding claim with remarks
- Follow with vendors for claims outstanding collection
Claims IMIL SB Accounting and MIS: -
- Ensure 100% accuracy in claims computations
- IMIL SB Ageing Working & Provision Calculation.
- Passing Monthend JV - Vendor Debts, Margin Adjustment, Various Others.
- Schedules Prepared after reconciliation & submit within deadline (Major VD Schedule)
- Claims are closed on time based on CN/Remittance received
Vendor Debit Operations
- Application of COP against all eligible program / SPC as per agreed TAT
- Timely registration of programs / SPC / Rebate received thru email or downloaded from vendor portal,
- Accurate computation – SPC, Rebate, Programs for month end accrual within one day post month end
- Accurate computation of actual claims post completion of program period and regularising thru Proforma Invoice / Internal Voucher within 7 days after end of program period
- Reconciling Vendor calculation with Ingram’s calculation within 3 days from the date of receipt of computation from vendor
- Raising GST Invoice within 3 days from the date of receipt of workings from vendors
- In case of Short payment raising dispute within agreed TAT and follow up with vendor on a timely basis to resolve the issues
- Keeping track of outstanding claim and update the status remarks
- Matching Remittance/CN received from vendors and sending offset details to closure team
- Quarterly Rebate Reconciliation of Ingram’s working with Vendor’s working as per SOX Compliance.
Vendor Debit Accounting
What's in it for you?
- Insurance Claims Receivable schedule, Accounting, provision calculation and month end JVs
- Provision listing, BSR schedule, accounting, and month end JVs – GLs 274-0085, 112-0000, 274-0128
- RTM / RMA Reconciliation with BORP Report and GL
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents