Deputy Manager Tax-IND
Job ID: 42177
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Education Qualification - Chartered Accountant
Experience - 4-5 year's post qualification experience
GST Advisory and Business Support
- Research on GST Law, Communicate Research/Updation of Law to Tax Team
- Preparation and updating Tax Policies for Business
- Research on Tax Rates
- Support on Business Queries
- Prepare Draft response to Business queries and send to Seniors for review
- Preparation of Data for GST Return Filing and Audit
- Periodical review of GST compliance
GST Litigation and Assessment
What's in it for you?
- Reply to Inquiry/Notices from GST Authorities
- Reply to GST Audit/Scrutiny from GST Authorities
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents