Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 42216
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Candidate should have PG in commerce or Management or above with 1st class marks and having experience of 6 years or above in Accounts payable function.
He should have following skills.
1. Good listener and well communication
2. Very good knowledge in Excel and PPT presentation
3. Able to work depends on business dynamic situation
4. Having sound knowledge in GST matter and accounting functions
5. should have experience in vendor reconciliation
6. Capable to process the invoices 500 per day or should have experience in payment process
7. Capable to understand the flow of accounting and understand the commercial terms of vendors
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents