Warehouse Recruiter (Contract 6 Months)
Jeffersonville, IN, United States
Job ID: 41937
WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With over $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach.
Ingram Micro is looking for a motivated recruiter to provide local support for our growing Jeffersonville, IN facility! Come be part of our awesome HR team!!
- Proactive sourcing to build talent pipelines.
- Regularly recruit for high volume, entry level roles.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- The successful candidate will have a combination of employment agency with a passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and client service ethics, as well as ability to foster positive client relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities as well as a strong sense of urgency, discretion and confidentiality are indispensable in this position.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Experience with social media recruiting, employer branding and strategic sourcing a must.
- Will set up and work job fairs and local recruiting events.
- 2 years hands-on recruitment experience in a high volume, fast paced operations, distribution with a diverse workforce, sales and technology environment.
- 4 years degree preferred but not necessary with at least 3 or more years of recruiting experience.
- Strong sense of urgency, time management, and organizational skills
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.