Instructional Designer, Education Services
Job ID: 41984
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Increasing the success of our customers through outstanding educational materials.
- Designing, developing, and keeping up to date both eLearning and Instructor-Led training (ILT) courseware.
- Working with training lab sandboxes, create certification testing, and participate in certification requests processing.
- Sharing education best practices to improve the design and development of all courseware.
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and other parties to perform training needs analysis, ensuring technical accuracy of training contents, and ensuring selected training facilitation practices work well.
- Collaborating with the documentation, product management and engineering teams to improve the quality of all product release notes and documentation.
- Collaborating with training staff to ensure successful execution of the CloudBlue training program.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in creating education and certification programs, preferably in support of the cloud industry
- Expertise in Instructional Design and Adult Learning theories and best practices
- Expertise in performing Gap, Audience, and Training Analysis and Evaluation
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Red Hat Linux products and technologies
- Previous cloud and SaaS industry experience
- Strong oral and written communication abilities in English
- Knowledge of Linux and server versions of Windows, command-line utilities, principles of networking technologies, and Domain Name System
- Basic understanding of technical and architectural design of multi-environment, multi-platform, and multi-tenancy software products.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to accuracy and quality of work
- Successfully operate within global, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, as directed.