Solutions Architect - AWS
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 42055
Ingram Micro proudly serves customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global cloud platform, world-class technology, strategic partnerships, and decades of expertise.
We are currently seeking a highly competent and passionate Solutions Architect to join our Cloud team to support the growth of Ingram Micro’s profile as the IaaS / PaaS Distributor of Choice in New Zealand through technical and non-technical training and advice for AWS. Largely supporting the sales team, this role will also require internal training and support for the IM NZ team. Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Cloud General Manager, this role requires a high level of technical competency as well as the achievement of relevant certifications to achieve required growth.
About the Role:
- Provide specialist advice and become the AWS trusted advisor for Ingram Micro partners
- Work closely with the team to identify new partners and provide them with both training and advice in order to grow their IaaS / PaaS business
- Drive technical engagements with the sales team in order to help the team achieve Ingram Micro targets
- Work closely with the IM Cloud team to identify training opportunities to maximise reseller attendance and resulting revenue growth
- Build AWS product and licensing knowledge through ongoing training
- Achieve certifications and build IaaS / PaaS expertise for the provision of both sales and technical training
- Strong technical experience with AWS/ IaaS
- Able to establish self as a technical subject matter expert with high credibility
- Experienced trainer, able to explain concepts technically and in layman’s terms as needed
- Mentally agile with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and training/presentation skills
- Ability to identify priorities and plan effectively
- Able to work effectively in a complex business environment
- Develops strong credible relationships with customers
What’s in for you:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of the benefits include:
- A fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Opportunity to work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Policy & Comprehensive Benefits Scheme
- Group Life Insurance Cover for all permanent employees of IM NZ
- Paid Birthday Leave
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!