Partner Development Manager - Microsoft Azure
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 42062
Ingram Micro proudly serves customers across a broad spectrum of industries, from fast-growing brands to Global 2000 enterprises and are dedicated to facilitating their success, through our global cloud platform, world-class technology, strategic partnerships, and decades of expertise.
We are currently seeking a highly competent and results driven Partner Development Manager to join our Cloud team and be responsible for driving growth of Microsoft Azure services through the existing reseller channel. Based in our Apollo Drive office and reporting to the Cloud General Manager, this role requires developing strong relationships with existing Azure partners, becoming their trusted advisor, and helping them build business plans to extend their Azure success.
About the Role:
- Build strong relationships with existing Azure resellers and provide expertise to ensure their growth
- Understand each reseller’s business, target audience, and profitability model in order to be able to best assist them to grow in the IaaS space
- Utilise Ingram Micro and Microsoft tools to identify and drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Helping with IaaS / PaaS sales support queries
- Participation in vendor-aligned internal and external training sessions
- Working towards making Ingram Micro as the preferred distribution option for Microsoft Azure and IaaS services
- Prior experience in Technical Sales preferably in MS Azure/ IaaS
- Strong business development and partner engagement experience
- Professional and ideally with existing strong relationships within the IT community
- Able to build a healthy pipeline, close orders and achieve targets
- Proven success in business development and business plan building
- Able to establish self as a technical subject matter expert with high credibility
- Well-developed negotiation, communication, and training/presentation skills
- Mentally agile with strong business acumen
- Ability to partner and create strong business relationships at all levels
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution
What’s in for you:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of the benefits include:
- A fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Opportunity to work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Policy & Comprehensive Benefits Scheme
- Group Life Insurance Cover for all permanent employees of IM NZ
- Paid Birthday Leave
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!