Solutions Specialist I/II - Google Nest
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
Job ID: 40317
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are hiring for a Solutions Specialist for our Google Nest team that thrives in a role where you use your pro-active outreach to our partners to create opportunities and get results.
Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Do you enjoy picking up the phone to build relationships? If you are nodding yes, then this is the role for you!
Essential responsibilities of your role:
As a Solutions Sales Specialist, you can expect to:
- Specialize in a specific vendor like Dell, Microsoft, Apple, Dropbox, etc. to enable profitable sales and market share for the assigned product line
- Be the expert on your vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Support the implementation of vendor programs, solutions, and trainings to our customers and sales associates
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Maintain and follow up on pipelines
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Minimum one year of proactive sales and/or customer service experience required
- Recent working experience with the MS Office suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
- A strong customer focus with proven experience delivering outstanding customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Success with attaining sales goals/quotas preferred
- Familiarity with CRMs and pipeline management preferred
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), secondary degree preferred.
What this position offers you:
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick days
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.