IT & SAP Project Manager
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 40178
Armada is a value added distributor of cloud solutions , server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software products in IT market.
We are looking for an experienced IT & SAP Project Manager for our team.
The IT & SAP Project Manager provides overall leadership for the definition and deployment of the SAP based solution (Global Template) for all processes: Order to Cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (P2P), Supply Chain Execution (SCE); Warehouse Management (WM), and Business Intelligence (BI).
A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in computer Science, Engineering, or related science and math discipline with an IS emphasis. PMP certification is an added plus. A minimum of 10 years of experience in:
- Global SAP Implementation
- Complex international business environment. Able to provide financial scenarios while combining with technical options for decision makers.
- Managing a team of at least 10+ team members, preferably in the area of all SAP processes in a global single instance of SAP.
- Minimum of two end to end SAP Implementation experiences.
The IT & SAP Project Manager is accountable for building an IS road map (strategic plan) to support all the SAP process areas. Key success criteria in this position are:
- An in-depth understanding of global SAP processes preferably in the distribution or reseller industry;
- Experience in understanding and analysis of sales, customer service, order management, credit management, demand, inventory and production planning and distribution business requirements and their translation to a new design;
- Has a strong SAP functional knowledge of all SAP process specialties that include credit allowances, pre-sales support, inquiry processing, quotation processing, sales order processing, delivery processing, billing and sales information system
- Strong expertise on the people, process and procedural change impact that come as a result of SAP Sales and Distribution and supporting module implementations;
- Excellent understanding of related cross functional - business processes in the area of Finance, OTC, SCE, P2P and WM.
This role requires that quality is relentlessly pursued through products and services that meet the customer (internal and external) expectations. Critical areas of process focus for this role include, but not limited to:
- End to End Order management though billing Process Ownership
- Cross Application Integration of all SAP modules processes with Finance, OTC, P2P, Vistex, SCE, Web (Endeavour,) Partner Connectivity (PCG), and Compliance
- Logistics execution processes for Deliveries, Maintaining of Route Determination and configuration for Picking, Packing and Post Goods Issue.
- Functions, processes, and configurations related to Complex billing and payment plans (e.g. credit card and other payment methods) & Credit management
- Third party & Inter-company logistics business processes
- Pricing, Returns, and Commission structure
- Sales forecasting and ATP / GATP business processes
- Bill of materials design and configuration
- Planning, analysis and configuration for in shipping and transportation
- Master Data Management, validation and governance.
The IT & SAP Project Manager is also responsible for;
- Improving and managing an effective IT / IS business plan that is compatible with the overall goals of the company,
- Managing IT team with responsibilities for local IT infrastructure, business application and communication systems,
- Acting as a change agent in enhancing the organizational changes required to create and sustain the company’s digital capabilities, culture, and processes.