This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 42386
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented IoT Systems Deployment Analyst Intern to join our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You are a problem solver who likes to analyze all the moving parts of a problem or process to find better efficiencies or solutions.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
Analysis of the current Global IoT reseller ecosystem’s needs relating to what would be required in creating a repeatable, more simplified deployment model for end-to-end IoT customer solutions.
Analysis would include:
· What are the current technical challenges / barriers regarding end-to-end deployments?
· What would be considered technical “simplicity” from an end-to-end solution deployment perspective in the regions identified?
· What role / service can Ingram Micro provide to solve the issues that you discover?
· Are there specific vertical markets that could benefit from this model if it existed?
Output: Presentation to the Global IoT Team that targets the following:
· Identification of process / support gaps in selected countries
· Identification of possible vertical market(s) that could drive quick wins if this model existed
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.