This job posting is no longer active.
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 42387
Ingram Micro is seeking a motivated and talented Extended Reality Research Intern to join our 10-week PAID Summer Internship Program! We are looking for ambitious college and university students who are ready to expand their skills and apply them to meaningful work with a global organization.
Who is Ingram Micro?
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest distributor of technology. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone, tablet, or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
You are a hungry and motivated analytical thinker who enjoys spearheading new and exciting projects. You possess strong time management, project management and communication skills, and approach everything you do with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
Essential responsibilities of your role:
· Conducting primary and secondary source research and analysis on Extended Reality (XR) companies, verticals, use cases, products and/or services
· Delivering analysis on XR application developers and hardware manufacturers
· Performing competitive analysis
· Surveying internal teams globally on matters related to XR growth strategies, initiatives, and outcomes
· Participate in regular team meetings and brainstorming sessions
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
What this position offers you:
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.