Junior Graphic Designer
This job posting is no longer active.
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 42212
Agency Ingram Micro (AIM) is Ingram Micro New Zealand’s marketing and communications agency servicing IMNZ’s reseller and vendor community as well as the NZ tech industry. We’re now on the hunt for an energetic and creative graphic designer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for a talented Jr. Graphic Designer who has high attention to detail and a minimum of two years experience in a similar role. Someone who is accurate, adaptable with a creative mindset. You will be comfortable and experienced working in a fast-paced environment and work well under direction.
About the Role:
- Produce high-quality work including eDMs, Outlook templates, banners, landing pages and printed materials, for Agency Ingram Micro’s clients
- Maintain vendor brand guidelines
- React quickly and efficiently to ad hoc and last-minute jobs
- Work collaboratively with the wider creative team and client services team
- Ability to multitask, managing several projects at once
- Establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ensure all client deadlines are met
- Tertiary education
- 2 years proven experience, preferably in the technology sector
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- HTML/CSS skills & ability to build websites from scratch
- Ability to take both initiative and direction, as needed
- Knowledge of Pardot highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong eye for design
- Excellent organizational skills
What’s in for you:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of the benefits include:
- A fun, vibrant, and professional team with an exceptional market reputation
- Opportunity to work with leading technology that is shaping the future within the IT industry
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Purchase Policy & Comprehensive Benefits Scheme
- Group Life Insurance Cover for all permanent employees of IM NZ
- Paid Birthday Leave
If this role sounds like your next move, we want to talk to you!
Come and join our IMNZ team today!