Lead Software Development Engineer-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 41740
- Experience in EDI with SAP extensive experience in using Gentran Integration Suite/Sterling Integrator/ Seeburger tool.
- Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files.
- Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT and XML.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B technical implementations including map development, and middleware application configuration.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- XML based transactions and flat files to be handled as per customer requirement
- New interface development in SI based on customer change requests received
- Technical support function - monitor and analyse transactions coming in the team mailbox and take necessary action as needed
- Regular follow up with customers on emails sent to the mailbox and related stakeholders till issue resolution
- Conduct periodic application stability checks for any issues with existing business processes, etc
The right candidate will possess capabilities to handle the requirements end to end on his/ her own. Should be able to handle a small team of developers to deliver solutions.
Should be able to handle stakeholders and hold design discussions independently. Should possess good communication skills and provide accurate status reporting. Should understand the needs of the business and able to act as per the project demands.