Integration Anlyt, MidAppDevt-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 41788
- Ability to lead small teams to provide the right solution for the business requirements
- Application designing / development / testing / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
- Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
- Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance and Functional Testing.
- Contribute to the technical designing phase and document the design with UML diagrams and models. Create prototype for proof of concept and business requirements validations.
- Participate in peer code reviews and peer modules testing.
- Report progress and escalate issues to the Team Lead.
- Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development lifecycle and day to day development work.
- Estimate efforts and schedule for various modules and meet deadlines.
- Technical and Release Documentation.
- Deployment of system components - Application, Shell Scripts and Databases.
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge in Tibco Active Matrix Business Works 5.X (Tibco BW 5.X)
- Intermediate level knowledge of working on RDBMS using Structured Query Knowledge (SQL)
- Technical analysis, designing and modeling.
- Analyze functional requirements and propose multiple solution