Operations Supervisor (3rd Shift)
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 42299
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.Ingram Micro is looking for an experienced Operation Supervisor to assist us with our recent growth in Plainfield! Come become part of one of the largest technology distributors in the world!Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of associates within a department or process area of the Distribution Center.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to discuss daily objectives.
- Administers daily work functions to ensure the achievement of daily business goals.
- Directs and prioritizes workflow and maintains manpower to meet order volume and capacity requirements.
- Ensures individual and team production goals are met, maintains reports, and provides analysis of performance.
- Provides support and coaching of associates as they advance in Path To Success.
- Ensures frequent communication with team by conducting daily huddles.
- Maintains reports and completes assigned projects in a timely manner.
Benefits:Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or 36 months of equivalent experience.
- Experience: Previous experience in a supervisory position in a warehouse or distribution environment necessary.
- Prior production experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) is preferred. Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Incentive Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- Business Casual Dress
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!