eCommerce Sales Executive
Job ID: 42345
- Develop and see through all Digital Marketing best practices with a focus on how to translate to sales.
- Responsible for all online and offline sales order processing and fulfilment based on assigned accounts.
- Cold calling prospective clients to introduce our promotional products and talk about E-commerce platform.
- Penetrate more sales via our ecommerce platform.
- Conduct outbound customer calls with a required minimum number of calls daily for consistent engagement with the assigned accounts.
- Respond to customer and partner inquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
- Maintain strong understanding and application of sales promotions to best address customers’ needs on digital platform.
- Assist in planning, manage & execute promotion campaign for E-commerce platform
- Liaise with the brand stakeholders and marketing team to run promotions and campaigns on digital platform.
- Oversee and recommend websites enhancement to maximize audience opportunities.
- Proactive in identifying and introducing new consumer trends, media opportunities or key learnings across all digital platforms.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, product, and platform.
- At least a Diploma in any field, preferably E-commerce and Digital Marketing related.
- 1-2 years working experience with an e-commerce company. Preferably a equivalent work experience in handling E-commerce platform (similar to Lazada, Shopee, Shopify, etc.)
- 1-2 years working experience working in sales. Preferably in an IT industry.
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to work well with minimum supervision
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Independent and a good team player
- Product Training will be provided