Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Position Summary: Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment. Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role: Manages large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
- Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex. Influences other outside of own job area regarding policies, process, and procedures.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies. Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
- Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower-level associates through Supervisor/Manager.
- Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management. Will recommend and implement departmental specific procedures.
- Assignments are defined in terms of objectives. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management. Latitude to make decisions to achieve goals. Assists executives in defining operational plans and strategies.
- Managers at this level may become involved in day-to-day activities where their acquired expertise and knowledge provide direction to subordinates.
- Uses interpersonal skills to influence customers, suppliers and other comparable level managers.
- A four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum of a 4-year degree and 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers.
- Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company
- *Tuition Reimbursement
- *Career Development
- *Business Casual Dress
- *A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- *Open Door Policy
- *Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
- *Company Observed Holidays
- *Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.