This job posting is no longer active.
Millington, TN, United States
Job ID: 42456
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Position Summary: Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment. Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
· Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
· Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
· Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role: Manages a large team which would typically consist of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
· Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans.
· Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex. Influence’s others outside of their own job area regarding policies, process, and procedures.
· Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
· Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies. Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional areas.
· Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower-level associates through Supervisor/Manager.
· Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management. Will recommend and implement departmental specific procedures.
· Assignments are defined in terms of objectives. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional areas of responsibility.
· Objectives for assigned areas defined by upper management. Latitude to make decisions to achieve goals. Assists executives in defining operational plans and strategies.
· Managers at this level may become involved in day-to-day activities where their acquired expertise and knowledge provide direction to subordinates.
· Uses interpersonal skills to influence customers, suppliers, and other comparable level managers.
· A four-year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
· Minimum of a 4-year degree and 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
· Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers.
· Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.