Solutions Sales Executive - IaaS (Citrix)
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 42289
Solutions Executive - IaaS (Citrix)
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Do you consider your sales style to be more of a “coach” and “consultant” than a “cold caller”? Do you excel as a specialist with a set of select customers who need your help to grow? Our IaaS team is all about coaching emerging partners and we’re looking for a sales person to become an IaaS expert.
We are currently hiring an IaaS Solutions Sales Executive focused on recruiting new Citrix partners and enabling existing Citrix partners to execute on their go to market strategy resulting in overall sales growth.
- Responsible for facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within Citrix, Microsoft Azure and AWS products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Responsible for growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the distribution channel by helping partners transition from a traditional computer reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
- Deeply research into a partners IaaS / PaaS business, and forge relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Learn and maintain a detailed understanding of Citrix, Microsoft Azure and AWS services and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages.
- Proactively identify Citrix, Microsoft Azure and AWS sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Sales resources, aligned in same geography or business unit(s) to ensure we are providing maximum value to our respective partners
- This position is primarily focused on of identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing Citrix, Microsoft Azure and AWS accounts.
- Travel up to 50% (which may include international travel)
- Minimum of five years previous account management experience or four years’ experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/customer service capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years previous sales/account management experience (preferably in a related industry) or one-year experience with Ingram Micro in a sales/account management capacity equivalent to a Channel Account Specialist.
- Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques, sales and account management skills.
- Ability to dig deeper into an organization and take advantage of cross and upsell opportunities.
- Ability to develop deep technical and product knowledge.
- Ability to expand that technical knowledge to become a Citrix, Microsoft Azure and AWS subject matter expert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Must respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency
- Prioritize and perform work with minimal supervision
- Able to handle large quantities of information while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable presenting via screenshare, or in person, in front of executive audiences
- Ability to overcome objections,
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.