Intel Vendor / Alliance Manager (f/m/d)
Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 42358
Description Your responsibility:
- Identify and facilitate business opportunities arising from Intel’s product and market strategy, and Distributor’s internal divisions and entities
- Drive Intel Brand awareness
- Develop processes & drive new initiatives enabling Business Unit growth
- Scale Vertical Approach Engagement (Focus on Branded and OEM)
- Be the center of knowledge at Distributor for Intel Distribution Programs and coordinate the execution of these internally and with country branches of Distributor
- Coordinate and drive Intel’s Branded and Components distribution programs to internal and external stakeholders to ensure Intel strategy is fully translated into tangible internal metrics and executed into relevant focused countries
- Be responsible for required reporting, business tracking and ROI performance analysis
- Specifically responsible for ensuring 100% completeness and accuracy within weekly SO reporting on CCG and DCG; working closely with MNC partners to understand which Intel-based systems to promote; recruiting new accounts; preparing quarterly business review presentations; proactively updating Intel on market conditions and trends.
- Manage Intel marketing budget process, drive and optimize ROI led activities across BU, horizontals and verticals
- A university degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in the IT industry preferably working for a multinational distributor and IT vendor
- Thorough understanding of the IT channel and the reseller business model
- Skilled in developing regional strategic business and go-to-market plans, contributing to global strategy, and devising reporting to track business KPI and ROI
- A business development mindset, meaning you are eager to expand and grow profitable business as if it is your own, not limited by geographical or departmental boundaries, cultures, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English, both verbal and in writing. German is a plus.
- Ideally experience in the OEM and components business and knowledge about Intel's portfolio and strategy
- Good and well-founded training including an individual development plan
- Individual training opportunities
- Canteen and coffee bar in the house with changing offers
- Free coffee machines and water dispensers
- Large company car park and good public transport connections
- Discounted employee purchases and regular special sales
- Home office opportunities
- Day nursery in the house
- Subsidies for capital-building benefits and company pension schemes
- Inexpensive laundry service in the house
- Inexpensive post & parcel service in-house
- Company health management including sports courses, etc.
A cover letter is not necessary!
Applications from disabled people and their equals are welcome.