Customer Success Account Manager, Cloud
St Laurent, QC, Canada
Job ID: 41822
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup-like” business that is growing absurdly fast. We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs, and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, CyberSecurity, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager CLOUD, that will have her/his mind focused on recurring revenue generation, revenue retention, positive customer experience, and the building of a long-term relationship with assigned customers.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company, and we’re inviting someone to make an impact who is ready to deliver and collaborate in the development of strategic customers in the territory within a stellar customer success team. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the cloud business expert and the main point of contact for all Ingram Micro Cloud vendor offerings, such as Microsoft, Google, and more.
- Build relationships with the assigned customer base, helping with issues, and continuing to delight with a positive customer-centric attitude.
- Develop and execute a proactive and customer-specific business strategy to grow and retain the recurring revenue base within the assigned customer base. Know your assigned customers’ business inside out.
- Retain and grow assigned customer revenues by successfully managing subscription/end customer retention, renewal, and up-sell rates.
- Enable assigned customers to drive a customer success strategy within their own business. Ensure customers are taking a ‘never lose a subscription’ approach.
- Become an expert & nurture growth in primary practice areas i.e. CyberSecurity, Collaboration, Productivity, or IaaS. Build customer-specific business plans for key vendor partners like Microsoft, Google, AWS, and more.
- Collaborate and liaise with other Ingram Micro (local & global) teams. Work closely with sales, platform success, and support resources to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Serve as Voice of the Customer by soliciting and presenting business feedback to sales, vendor management, and finance teams.
- Develop and share best practices amongst team members to continuously improve customer experience and increase revenue & end customer retention and growth.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales, account management, consulting, or customer success.
- Strong personal sales performance history.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts within a territory, to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.
- Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer and service provider relationships.
- Strategic account planning experience and history of proactive creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time. (when restrictions are lifted)
- Competitive, ethical, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, excellent team building, and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working on SaaS, IaaS, or general Cloud technology is a plus.
- Must be energetic, bold, and ambitious to execute on Ingram Micro Cloud strategic objectives.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.