We are hiring for Inside Sales. Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest in establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then an Inside Sales position at Ingram Micro might be the job you’re looking for!
Who are we?
Ingram Micro consistently voted one of Best Places to Work, is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you’re a goal-oriented individual and enjoy being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you take pride in being a subject matter expert and uncovering opportunities, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even the slightest interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
Essential responsibilities of your role:
As an Inside Sales you can expect to:
- Sell or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads
- Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Be responsible for sales in multichannel, inbound, and/or outbound sales activities
- Be responsible for diverse, complex territories and/or products
- May overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested
- Direct customers to a website or other company resources for information
- Act as sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products
- Establish and maintain relationships with channel partners
- Represent the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities
- Focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of
- Support back-end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow-up, etc.
*Note: This is not a complete list of tasks
Knowledge, skills, and/or abilities you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of proactive sales and/or customer service experience required
- Recent working experience with the MS Office suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word is required
- A strong customer focus with proven experience delivering outstanding customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Success with attaining sales goals/quotas preferred
- Familiarity with CRMs and pipeline management preferred
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), secondary degree preferred.
- Ability to work on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Ability to use standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by the supervisor or more senior peers.
What this position offers you:
- A starting annual compensation of $45,000 which can increase with relevant experience *Note, this is a commission-based role with a 70/30 base + commission structure
- Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization
- Remote/In-Office hybrid option
- Medical, vision, dental insurance – we even have options for your pets!
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and sick days
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.