Cisco Technical Sales Manager
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 42529
Armada is a value added distributor of server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software and other products and components used by computer manufacturers during production process in IT market.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to work in our Cisco team to create great solutions for our customers.
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- 5+ years of experience as a successful Post-Sales Engineer, System Engineer, Systems Architect, or equivalent experience,
- Working knowledge of Cisco Security solutions, with a focus on Next-Generation Firewall/IPS, NAC Solution, Secure Internet Gateway Solutions, Content Security Solution, EDR/XDR Solutions etc.
- Experience and knowledge of modern network threats and malware, network forensics, automation tools and technologies, and multi factor security technologies,
- Familiarity working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric market approach
- Significant industry certifications (SANS, CISSP, CCIE, etc)
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Anticipates in design workshops with customers and/or partners and provides input as necessary.
- Performs deployment, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of Cisco security solutions in the customer environment.
- Assists customers through the rollout, migration or go-live phase for the deployed Cisco security solution
- Proactively communicates relevant project information to customer and/or Cisco management as appropriate.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to prospects and customers working with Account Manager and the local partners within territory
- Identifies the specific problems with prospective and current customers which can be solved through the deployment of integrated solutions
- Defines validated solutions which address the identified cybersecurity problems in each unrivaled environment
- Generates and delivers winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses
- Understands and effectively differentiates against our top competitors.