Job Title:Customer Support Associate, Cloud
Reports to:Manager of Cloud Operations in Barcelona, Spain
Ingram Micro Cloud is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
In this role you will be accountable for overall partner experience, include providing assistances to our resellers on their Billing, Order placement, and Technical inquires. You'll take inbound service requests by phone calls and emails. Use your technical expertise and passion for outstanding customer service to answer questions and or troubleshoot technical issues to find solutions. This role reports to the Manager of Cloud Operations in Barcelona, Spain.
- Responding to inbound Billing and Technical service requests over the phone and email.
- Accurately and efficiently log all issues and status updates in our internal tracking system
- Understands client's business objectives/impact and applies their expertise to timely resolve issues and ensure customer success
- Evaluate and provide resolution for complex customer Billing inquiries
- Reconcile invoices provided by the customer and/or other internal departments
- Explain charges to our customers to enhance their understanding of billing processes and policies
- Initiate adjustments to customer billing charges where appropriate and communicate outstanding amounts to customers
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose as software defects, misconfiguration, content issues, or end user issues
- Supporting multiple cloud solutions (I.e. Acronis, Dropbox, Microsoft O365 ,etc..)
- Primary focus will be one Microsoft O365 suite
- Contributing to the development of service desk processes and procedures
- Interacts closely with various departments and vendors to provide timely resolution on issues
Qualification and experience:
- Fluency in English, Swedish language is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft O365
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- Previous experience troubleshooting and debugging SaaS cloud solutions is an asset
- Ability to work through ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of related terminology and concepts,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.