Regional Sales Manager IV-IND
New Delhi, India
Job ID: 42305
Regional Sales Manager IV – Enterprise Sales
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing sales in the North & East territory focused accounts driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in Enterprise market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales / account management background that enables them to do extensive account management and map out all stake holders including CxO’s. Knowledge of DC technologies, Servers, storage, networking, security and cloud technologies is essential for this role.
- Roles & Responsibilities:
Ensure customer satisfaction
Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
Accelerate customer adoption.
Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
Manage contract negotiations.
Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
Knowledge of DC products, Servers, Storage, Network and security products
Has CxO connects in major corporate accounts in North region
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- The right person will possess 10+ years of experience in IT sales, business development, or consulting.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts
- Would have consistently exceeded quota and key performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Technical understanding in the areas of cloud computing, infrastructure products & software
- BE/BTech degree or MBA a plus.
- Knowledgeable about inside sales, as well as interfacing with partner and field marketing peers
- A background in engineering, computer science, or MIS with an MBA is a plus.
- Direct field experience in working with Enterprise accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network.
- Strong Account Management skills, extensive customer connects in North region, outcome oriented thinking