Assistant Product Manager-IND
New Delhi, India
Job ID: 41587
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual target to maintain top-line and bottom line
- Focus and maintaining the business hygiene which includes inventory, payment receivable / payable and ageing
- Managing the supply chain and focusing on higher fill rate
- To on-board strategic partners and set short and long term strategy with partners and execute them.
- Help and organize trainings and market development activities for partners
- Understand Vendor hierarchy and maintain relationship with vendor team
- To understand vendor targets and strategize our business in line with it
- Proactive approach with opportunity segmentation and involvement to maximize margin
- Should work with Sales team for revenue generation
- We welcome diversity hiring. Female candidates, specially abled candidates are preferred
- Any graduate / MBA in marketing / finance background who has worked in business development domain in past
- Min. 2-5 years of work experience in sales / product management / business development role
- Candidate from non-telecom background with experience in product management will be preferable
- Self driven, result oriented attitude
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents