Executive Assistant and Project Management Officer EMEA & APAC
Job ID: 42592
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue (2019), we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job of Executive Assistant & Project Management Officer EMEA & APAC
, you are responsible for supporting Jan Martin Witbreuk
(Vice President Operations EMEA) and Monique Hopmans
(Vice President HR EMEA & APAC) and our international HR organization (across the EMEA & APAC regions) with regional HR Projects.
The location of this full-time (40 hours per week) job is Utrecht, the Netherlands. You will report directly into Jan-Martin.
What will you do?
As Executive Assistant your main responsibilities are:
- Acting as the point of contact between Monique & Jan-Martin and internal & external stakeholders.
- Preparing various reports & insights, presentations, and documents, proactively and on request.
- Scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings, which includes booking meeting locations and setting up virtual meetings.
- Take meeting notes and follow-up with action items.
- Booking and coordinating of travel arrangements and associated itineraries.
As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Supporting our EMEA Operations and EMEA & APAC HR organizations, by planning, prioritizing, and overseeing projects.
- Creating and updating our Operations and HR knowledge databases and repositories, and drive sharing and collaboration of our knowledge and expertise across our EMEA & APAC organizations.
- Coordinating the delivery of our Learning and Development training sessions (i.e. venue/virtual bookings, food & beverages, payments, registration participants/cancelations and other pre/post learning session activities).
- Creating and providing various reports & insights and identify & provide areas of improvement.
- Monitoring and driving the lifecycle of various projects, by following-up with deadlines of associated deliverables and focusing on effective change control and communication.
What Talent do you bring?
- You have proven experience in supporting Executives and a Project Management-focused organization, in a large and international - matrix-governed – organization, in the IT and/or Distribution industry.
- You are knowledgeable about and experienced with Project Management, and the LEAN methodology, in a similar job.
- You are analytical (reports & insights, project planning & coordination), have a great and adaptable style of communication (internal & external stakeholders), have great organizational and coordinating skills (work on multiple projects simultaneously and day-to-day support of Monique and Jan-Martin).
- You are experienced with working independently, flexible and with a large and international team of talented people (in various time zones).
- You are well educated, fluent in English and are experienced with & enjoy working with people across cultures and borders.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our EMEA Operations and EMEA & APAC HR organizations, to grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.