Technical Presales Consultant/ Hardware & Networking (Based in Pakistan)
Job ID: 42237
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are are looking for a proactive Technical Presales Consultant - Hardware & Networking with excellent communication skills to enhance the sales of assigned product by offering Presales support to customers, You need to master the product knowledge to design solutions and assist sales team to up-sell and cross-sell designated products.
What will you do?
- You will convert customers /resellers inquires into right technical solutions
- You will meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- You will generate Bill of Materials
- You will conduct demos and proof of concept to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user) or on the customer site
- You will design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present same to customer.
- You will arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers
- You will arrange and conduct in-house technical training for partner (where applicable) as per target assign
Which Talent do you bring?
What's in it for you?
- You have 3-5 years of Hardware & Networking presales experience.
- You have vendor related certifications
- You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
- You are a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .