Inside Sales Specialist Xerox
Job ID: 42501
Are you a sales enabler who enjoys demand generation? Do you know how to conduct a convincing conversation and how to win customer loyalty? Would you like to become the beating heart of our vendor Xerox? Then this is your chance! Become our Inside Sales Specialist Xerox at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
As our Inside Sales Specialist Xerox, you will be part of our Core Solutions team. This team consists of three closely collaborating colleagues who maintain relationships with our vendors and resellers. Besides all contacts with customers and logistic partners you will work closely with departments within Ingram Micro, such as Purchasing and Marketing.
You will work and report directly to the Micheline Atyn. It is our ambition to give you all the space and guidance you need to develop all knowledge and skills for this role.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Building long term relationships with customers and logistic partners.
- Daily communication with customers & logistic partners.
- Making calls to promote products and follow up of Xerox orders, quotes & opportunities.
- Making calls with the logistic partners, to plan/organize deliveries to customers and end-users.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- Follow and giving internal trainings on products & services to stay informed and to provide standard technical information.
- Maintain CRM database with customer information (Data, quotes, opportunities, tasks…).
- Contact customers to close sales and achieve sales target & KPI’s.
- Work closely and support Field Sales Manager on action items of assigned customers.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Previous experience of CRM would be useful.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
- Solution provider mindset.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Inside Sales Specialist Xerox in Diegem!