Supv, Sales Operations with German
Job ID: 42151
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Key Job Functions:
- Acts as the key point of escalation for the associates on the team
- Ensures team objectives are met according to requirements
- Monitors performance of the team to an associate level
- Makes recommendations on process improvement related projects
- Holds regular team meetings to identify priorities for the team and/or specific associates
- Decisions related to the day-to-day management of the work: prioritizing tasks and focus of the task force
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in a BPO environment
- Written and spoken German at minimum B2 level
- Great communication skills
- Previous management/training roles are considered an advantage
- Knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel)