Financial Planning & Analysis Professional
Ontario, CA, United States
Job ID: 42502
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $49 billion in revenue
, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FUN FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
The Financial Analyst will report to the Sr Finance Manager and serve as a primary business partner to the North America Commerce group within the Ingram Micro Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions (CLS) business unit . In addition, partnering with business groups in Canada.Position Summary:
- Prepare monthly financial statements which includes customer/warehouse level profitability and support business reviews to executive leadership
- Support annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Provide weekly revenue trends based on accurate customer price assumptions
- Provide meaningful variance analysis for Revenue, Gross Profit and SGA expenses
- Perform a variety of pricing deals including rates of return on capital investments
- Perform analysis on customer performance and trends
- Maintain and tracks capital expenditures
- Maintain AR aging trend reports and identify risk
- Support Billings team on cost plus customer revenue recognition by collaborating with Site Level Finance teams and project managers
- Enhance integrity and credibility of Financial reports
- Support adhoc requests as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and 2+ years of finance experience, preferably in Logistics Operations
- Must have strong communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic and drive to achieve established goals and deadlines, with a desire for, and commitment to learning and growth.
- Must be organized, efficient, detail oriented, accurate with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Intermediate level of knowledge in: Spreadsheets, Excel, developing formulas using functions such as pivot and lockup tables.
- Database – Hyperion Financial Planning, SAP, Power BI, MS Access a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.