Sr. Professional, Financial Planning & Analysis
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 42502
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Sr Financial Analyst will report to Sr Finance Manager and serve as a business partner to North America Commerce group within Ingram Micro Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions (CLS) business unit.
- Collaborate with Sales, and Supply Chain business partners to develop and deliver Sales, Gross Profit, and Operating Expense forecasts.
- Financial pricing model creation and presentation derived from extensive customer data sets.
- Support Sales business partners in the evaluation of pricing decisions which may include capex investment decisions to assess the return on investment.
- Ensure the accuracy and compliance of NA Commerce accounting activities. These include revenue recognition, expense accruals, and working capital risk management (mostly AR)
- Support full P&L (Revenue, GP, OpEx) management in collaboration with cross-functional partners, including ongoing risk and opportunities assessment.
- Provide timely and accurate financial updates related to sales forecasts, margin analyses, operating expense budgets, and new business opportunities.
- Ad hoc support for projects, presentations, and process improvement initiatives with both finance and cross-functional management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 6+ years progressive experience.
- Experience working in highly matrixed organization supporting Sales, Logistics Operations
- Must have strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Must have a strong work ethic and drive to achieve established goals and deadlines, with a desire for, and commitment to learning and growth.
- Must be organized, efficient, detail-oriented, accurate with the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Must be able to make independent fact-based decisions in a quick and responsive manner and communicate risk to management as necessary.
- Complex to advanced level of knowledge in Spreadsheets, Excel, developing formulas using functions such as pivot and lockup tables.
- Database – SAP, Power BI, MS Access, Hyperion Financial Planning and OneStream a plus.
- Ability to work with senior-level teams.
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.