This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 42679
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Sr. Administrator will provide support and contribute to the Executive Support Team by ensuring alignment to the processes and procedures carried out by the Company.
This position will perform activities involving extensive interaction to external and internal customers or stakeholders. It is expected that the person holding the position is reliable, keen to details, organized, focused and has good judgement and professionalism to attend to the demands of the organization.
This position reports to the Director of Digitalization & Application Management.
Work-hours may be flexible as the Sr. Administrator supports the activities of the rest of the team.
What you bring to the role:
Internal and External Communications Administration (50%)
- Prepare formal communications, which includes but is not limited to, air ticket and hotel bookings i.e. Letter of Authorization for hotel reservation; Booking Confirmation, etc.
- Ensure that communications sent are received and acknowledged by the intended recipients.
- Communicate with local and regional travelers and travel planners as needed
- Provide updates to involved stakeholders
- Support and assist with training sessions related to travel
- Escalate issues that may arise to immediate supervisor
End Results: Less than 5 escalations per month received due to delayed send out of communication
Report and File Management (40%)
- Consolidate list of Inbound and Outbound travelers and provide regular update to the Managing Director and immediate supervisor
- Create travel reports and maintain records of travels
- Send list/s of all confirmed outbound travelers to General Accounting for their reference
- Work and collaborate with the Administration Team to ensure that travel files and records are in order, maintained and updated
- Ensure that all records and documents are secured and kept confidentially (e.g. COE, passports, etc.), which is compliant to Data Privacy laws and policies
- Ensure that transmittal and receiving documents are properly filed and labelled
- Writing minutes of meetings from meetings and conference calls as necessary
End Results: Organized filing system in place including those in shared drive folders
Travel Management (10%)
- Manage all travel requests and Manila Travel Assist emails
- Ensure that all travel requests are logged to the portal with appropriate approvals prior to processing
- Manage booking of flights, hotels, car and other in-country travel logistics for Manila travelers
- Coordinate Travel Bonds and other training contracts with Human Resources Business Partner and travelers
- Act as liaison for travel. Assist supervisor, controllership and project management teams with identification and selection of service providers and negotiations
- Act as the point of contact, liaise with travel agency to secure visa appointment and action requests to coordinate communication and proactively ensure responses to meet deadlines
- Work with Legal and Country HR Director for the letter of invites and other travel documentations from in country
- Assist in travel documentations for visa processing
- Lead coordination across relevant departments, of out-bound travel activities including but not limited to: Controllership on travel allowance/s, Human Resources on visa related documents and local travel team (BCD)
- Identify process gaps and issues in all related travel activities
- Ensure that travelers receive their per diem prior to their scheduled flight
- Safeguard that all terms and conditions for all travel-related activities and that requests are aligned with Company policies and standards
- Take direct, appropriate, and timely action to meet travelers' needs and resolve difficulties and conflicts
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
End Results: Less than 5 escalations per month received related to unattended requests
Decision Making Authority Level
Decisions free to make:
- Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisor. Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Often acts as a facilitator and team expert for all travel-related activities
- Booking arrangements with Global Travel manager i.e. hotel, air ticket, which is aligned to Company policies and standards
The Ideal candidate would have the ff qualifications:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience. OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years corporate experience including 4 years position specific experience.
- Position Specific Experience Qualification:
- Department-wide communication & events management: Sound knowledge of negotiation and able to persuade external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Executive Calendar & Email Management: Computer proficiency in word processing, including knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and familiarity with the Internet and Applications.
- Familiar with reports preparation, tracker and monitoring documents, etc.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Vendor Administration/Vendor and Contract Management
- Working knowledge of travel related activities
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the TA & DNA team.