Job ID: 42646
Ingram Micro Cloud has a great opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Marketing Associate that enjoys evangelizing our brand and strategic go-to-market plans for targeted campaigns, products and services and drive customer adoption while maintaining high customer satisfaction through delightful user experiences.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth.
If you are a self-starter and a highly competent and results driven Cloud Marketing, confident enough to provide Marketing guidance and execute on related campaigns and strategies, this job is for you!
Scope of responsibilities:
- Effectively support strategic global marketing initiatives and sales efforts.
- Execute on global comprehensive marketing communications (inclusive of email, retargeting ads, website updates, landing pages, and tracking)
- Collaborate with team members/business partners to execute and measure enhanced and integrated digital marketing campaigns, aligned with business goals.
- Monitor, optimize and claim campaign budgets to ensure the highest possible return on advertising spends
- Drive continuous improvement in marketing communications planning and execution
- Assist in the development, execution, and optimization of ongoing Social and Digital media efforts, as well supporting analysis, to drive demand generation across channels.
- Leverage data to advance Social and Digital media strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimization opportunities
- Leverage data-centric targeting capabilities to drive improvements in channel effectiveness
What you must bring:
- 1-3 years of sales experience within the cloud/SaaS market.
- Self-motivated takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Clear ability to communicate, meet and enforce deadlines
- Think creatively and problem-solve on tight deadlines
- Communicate clearly and effectively in difficult situations