Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise Accounts
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 41959
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
What you will be doing:
As an Inside Sales Representative in the Enterprise Sales organization you will work with our large Enterprise and Global partners selling technologies from many of the manufacturer partnerships we have. If you are someone that has a strong pro-active sales approach, loves variety, has a track record of meeting/exceeding goals, and sees the value in partnering with teams to get results, then this is the opportunity for you! Passion for technology is a huge plus.
- In collaboration with our partners, customers and other inside teams at Ingram, uncover opportunities to increase sales of various products/services
- Generate prospective opportunities through warm calls and other methods of lead generation
- Partner with your fellow inside teammates as well as the field & your Ingram leadership team on forecasting your monthly and quarterly sales objectives
- Problem solving for various issues such as distribution/warehouse challenges, customer service and licensing
- Build new as well maintain and expand existing relationships
- Maintain general knowledge across several technology platforms and partner with internal SME’s where more technical expertise is needed to assist in the sales process
- Maybe some business travel to vendor or tradeshow conferences
What you bring to the role:
- Min High School Diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- 3 or more yrs. of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales -Inside Sales/Account Management
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
- We are a Hybrid workplace which allows our associates to work in the office as well as at home.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.